Well, not the Wizard so much but JUDY BLUME! who is kind of a wizard to anyone growing up in the 80s. I will be at the Key West Literary Seminar this week, working on (and finishing?) my novel.
I think you should work Blume book titles into your conversation with her, in a non-obvious-totally-obvious manner. Then, act surprised when she calls you on it. "Well, I'm no Judy Blume, but I understand that in life coincidences DO HAPPEN," etc...
This blog is mostly for me to remember where I have placed pieces, and hopefully will be a record of my journey from garage-office hack to published novelist.
1 comment:
I think you should work Blume book titles into your conversation with her, in a non-obvious-totally-obvious manner. Then, act surprised when she calls you on it. "Well, I'm no Judy Blume, but I understand that in life coincidences DO HAPPEN," etc...
Good luck at the conference!
John
Post a Comment