in the grand scheme of Judy-Blume stalking. I went out to dinner tonight alone - in search of eggplant Parmesan, which I did not find, by the way. As I headed for the restaurant recommended by the woman at the front desk of the B&B, I passed another restaurant, where everyone in my workshop has been going to every day for lunch. For some reason, I peeked over the low fence separating the outdoor eating patio from the sidewalk. Who was sitting there? Yep. Judy.
Did I check the menu posted out front, hoping there would be eggplant parmesan and therefore, an excuse to go in? Yes I did. Did I go in anyway and make a stalker-fool of myself? I did not. Do you admire my restraint? I hope you do.
Anyway, tomorrow the real seminar festivities begin, and I did find out she was one of the people who helped fund my little trip down here, so I'm sure I'll get a chance to meet her, and say thanks. (And, probably do something to embarrass myself.)
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment